SPECSMODE PRIVATE LIMITED, is a private limited company duly incorporated under the provision of the Companies Act, 1956 (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Us”, “Specstree”, "Company" or “Our” which expression shall mean and include its affiliates, successors and permitted assigns). The domain name “specstree.com” (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Platform") is owned by the Company. The Company is an internet based e-commerce portal and has Offline presence also, which sells prescription and fashion eyewear for men, women, and kids (“Products”).
BY VOLUNTARILY PROVIDING US WITH INFORMATION, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR USE OF IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
A.) Cookies are small files that reside on Your computer's hard drive and generally contain an anonymous unique identifier and are accessible only by the website that placed them there and not any other sites (“Cookies”). Some of Our web pages and services may also utilize Cookies and other tracking technologies to collect information about Your general internet usage.
C.) Cookies enable Us to:
- Estimate Our Users size and usage pattern;
- Store information about Your preferences, and allow Us to customize Our Platform according to Your interests;
- Speed up Your searches;
- Recognize You when You return to Our Platform;
- Recall Personal Information previously provided by You; and
- Improve Our Platform and deliver a better and personalized service.
D.) We may use the services of certain third parties, for the purpose of operating and administering the Platform. Such third party service providers may collect the information sent by Your browser as part of a web page request, including Cookies and Your IP address and such information will be governed by the privacy policies of the third party service providers which ensure the same level of data protection, if not better, that is being adhered to by Us.
E.)We may use the User Information or other information provided by You in the following ways:
- Monitor, improve and administer Our Platform;
- Conduct research, analysis and prepare reports and statistics with respect to market trends, patterns etc.;
- Analyze how the Platform is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security;
- Remember information to help You efficiently access the Platform;
- Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of viewers, visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- To confirm Your identity in order to ensure that You are eligible to Use the Platform;
- To ensure that content from Our Platform is presented in the most effective manner based upon Your interests;
- To contact You to ensure User satisfaction with respect to Your use of the Platform;
- To provide You with information that You request from Us, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes; or
- To notify You about changes on Our Platform.
F.) Except as provided for in this Policy, We shall not disclose or transfer User Information to any third party without Your prior consent, unless such disclosure or transfer: (i) as part of a corporate re-organisation, merger, acquisition or sale of business; or (ii) is required under applicable laws or through a court order.
G.) We will share Your Personal Information with third parties in the manner described below:
- When You place a request for services provided on the Platform or otherwise by Us through third parties, We will share Your Personal Information with those parties who are required for providing the services.
- We may share Your Personal Information with third parties authorized by You and in such an event, the third parties' use of Your information will be bound by this Policy or by their respective privacy policies which ensure the same level of data protection, if not better, that is being adhered to by Us.
- We may disclose Your information to any member of Our related or group companies including Our subsidiaries, Our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as the case may be.
H.) As a registered User with an account and a Password, You are responsible for keeping Your password confidential.
I.)We will keep confidential and protect any and all information provided by You except where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
J.) We may provide information, including Personal Information, to third-party service providers to help Us deliver Our services efficiently and effectively. Service providers are also an important means by which We maintain Our Platform. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect User Information on Our behalf through confidentiality agreements and otherwise.
K.)You agree to indemnify and hold Specstree harmless from:(i) any actions, claims, demands, suits, damages, losses, penalties, interest and other charges and expenses (including legal fees and other dispute resolution costs) made by any third party due to or arising out of any violation of the terms of this Policy; (ii)any acts or deeds, including for any non-compliance or violation, of any applicable law, rules, regulations on Your part; or (iii) for fraud committed by You.
L.)You can choose not to provide certain information, but then You might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
1. Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever You interact with us. Our server logs Your activities for various diagnostic and analytical purposes. However, other than the IP address of Your machine from where You are accessing the Service, there are no other personal information maintained by the Company in the logs.
2. E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may request to receive a confirmation when You open e-mail from Your end if Your computer supports such capabilities.
3. Sharing of Information Received by the Company: For the purposes of providing you with our services, we may share your information with third parties.
§ Photos, Scans, and Images: When you submit (or grant us permission to take) a photo, facial scan, or other image of you, we don’t share those photos, scans, or images, or any facial data captured in the facial scans, with any third parties.
§ • to measure your pupillary distance and face width, and to gather other optical information
§ • to map and measure your facial features
§ • to address certain problems or concerns you may have with your glasses
§ • to help better understand how our frames fit our customers and provide frame recommendations
§ • to provide, personalize, and improve our products and our Service We store the pupillary distance and face width measurements of the users
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all Specstree.com lists and newsletters, please unsubscribe.
N.) Your Consent
O.) App Permissions
We do require certain permissions to give you an effortless experience while shopping with us -
1. Location - To enhance your locale experience & show you personalized content as per your location. (From checking the availability of the product in your area to the delivery options available near you).
2. SMS - To help us read text messages (SMS or MMS) or necessary push notifications, one-time passwords (OTPs) & confirm power that you’ve submitted.
3. Phone - To read phone status & identity.
4. Read Contacts - To get your phone number for billing purposes.
5. Camera – To help you upload eye prescriptions directly from your phone.
P.) We collect personal information when you use our Services, create an account with us or submit personal information to us. Personal information is any information that relates to you, identifies you personally or could be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, phone number, address and payment account number. The types of personal information that we may collect about you include, but are not limited to:
Q.) We collect the personal information you give us when you use our Services. For example, if you are a visitor to the Site, we may collect information that you provide to us when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service, or when you complete online forms or surveys provided on the Site. You may also choose to provide your email address to us if you would like to receive additional information about the Site and the products and services that the Company offers. If you share any sensitive information through our Services, such as information about your medical or health conditions, we will handle, process and share this information in accordance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
R.) If you want to become a registered user of the Site, access certain premium services offered through the Site or make a purchase through the Site, you will be required to provide additional information. This information will include your first and last name, mailing address, and email address. In addition, if you purchase any products through the Site, you will be asked to provide your payment account or credit card information, your eye glass prescription data and certain measurements regarding your eyes, vision, vision health, and needs for eyeglasses, and you may also choose to provide photographs if needed in future for any of supported application.
S.) You may provide us with the names and email addresses of your friends and contacts if you use our “Refer a Friend” program on the Site. We will only use the email address you provide for your friend or contact for the limited purpose of sending the applicable invitation, link or communication.
U.) We may automatically collect information about you when you use the Site. For example, if you access the Site through a computer, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and standard web log information. If you access the Site through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
- To Fulfill Orders and To Provide You Our Services.
- For Internal Use.
- Marketing Communications.
- To Enforce Compliance with Our Terms and Agreements or Policies.
- To Ensure the Security of the Services.
- To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance.
- Service Providers.
- Response to Subpoenas or Court Orders or to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies.
W.) We will disclose personal information to government authorities or third parties if: (a) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order; (b) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (c) we believe that you have abused the Site by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
Y.) We may share some or all of your personal information with our parent company, subsidiaries and corporate affiliates, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us. If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from third parties, we may permit these entities to use your information for their own marketing purposes. If you would like us to stop providing your information to our affiliates for their own marketing purposes, you may opt-out by emailing us.
Z.) If you affirmatively opt-in to receive marketing communications from third parties, we may, from time to time, share personal information you provide to us with selected third-party marketing partners that we believe offer products or services that may be of interest to you. If you would like us to stop providing your information to our third-party marketing partners, you may opt-out by emailing us at [email protected]
AA.) We may share information relating to users of the Site with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties on an anonymous, aggregate basis. While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this aggregate information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
BB.) How to Contact Us.